247-Assist SOS Personal Alarm Partner
Being independent and feeling safe at all times is finally possible with a 247 Assist SOS Personal Alarm. An innovative and market-leading safety solution for the elderly and vulnerable, the alarm ensures that you can call for help quickly and easily anytime, anywhere in the UK (and widely across the EU).
Press the SOS button on your alarm - choose between a pendant or watch - to get assistance from a trained agent 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. If required, the agent will contacted the designated next of kin.
With an SOS Personal Alarm, you can enjoy your freedom and total peace of mind at all times.
To discuss in further detail or to order an SOS Personal Alarm for yourself or on behalf of another, simply call our friendly and knowledgeable team on 01604 813428.
What Makes the SOS Personal Alarm Special?
- One off cost to purchase your alarm (choice of pendant or watch).
- Affordable monthly service charge of just £14.99.
- Dedicated CareLine service in operation 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- Can be used everywhere in the UK (and in 28 countries within Europe).
- Ability to register up to 3 emergency contacts.
- Geofence feature sends an alert if the user leaves the designated virtual perimeter, a superb feature for individuals with dementia.
- Two-way voice calling allows the user to communicate their situation with a trained specialist.
- Waterproof and dustproof with over 7 days of battery life.
- Detector alerts next of kin/emergency contact in the event of a fall/trip.
- Listen in feature automatically connects a silent call, allowing the caller to hear any concerning activity around the tracker.
|Traditional Solution (Analogue Landline)||GPS Tracker (Digital Solution)|
|Works at home||✔||✔|
|Power cut safe||✔||✔|
|Functions when the landline is down||✖||✔|
|Discreet and non-stigmatising||✖||✔|
|Sends location in an emergency||✖||✔|
|Speaker and microphone||✖||✔|