Terms and Conditions
Pro Rider Mobility Ltd trades under the registered company number 5667274 (Registered in England and Wales)
Our VAT registered number is 854 8524 94
Our Showroom details can be located on our Contact Us Page
Our address for all postal communication is Pro Rider Mobility Ltd, 20 Baron Avenue, Earls Barton, Northampton NN6 0JE
1. You should assume that everything you see or read on the Site is subject to copyright unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions without the prior written permission of Pro Rider Mobility Ltd. Pro Rider Mobility Ltd neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with Pro Rider Mobility Ltd.
2. Your use of and browsing in the Site are at your risk. Neither Pro Rider Mobility Ltd nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site. Pro Rider Mobility Ltd also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Site.
3. While we are always happy to hear from you, however, any communication or material you transmit to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise will be treated as non-confidential and non proprietary. We can not be held responsible for any interception of your mails by a third party.
4. Images displayed on the Site are either the property of, or used with permission by Pro Rider Mobility Ltd. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorised by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on the Site. Any unauthorised use of the images may violate copyright laws, trade mark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
5. The Site is controlled and operated by Pro Rider Mobility Ltd from its principal business offices in Leicester. We do ship outside of the U.K. and areas of mainland Europe. Pro Rider Mobility Ltd ensures that all items sold on the website fully comply with law under the jurisdiction of England and Wales.
6. Pro Rider Mobility Ltd reserves the right, for any reason, in its sole discretion, to terminate, change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Site, including, but not limited to, content, features or hours of availability. Pro Rider Mobility Ltd may also impose limits on certain features of the Site or restrict your access to part or the entire Site without notice or penalty.
7.We can ship items to non UK destinations, if you are outside England, Wales or South Scotland you must contact us to obtain a carriage quote prior to ordering as the checkout will auto calculate England, Wales and Scotland carriage charges.
Note: Please note the delivery schedule for all items. (Destinations outside England and Wales may take longer)
Our delivery office phones all customers of large items to pre book delivery. Please ensure you include a correct phone number with your order.
We aim to despatch all items as soon as possible from receipt of your order. Many times we are able to deliver before 5 working days but we ask you to allow upto 5 working days for delivery from the next working day after the order is placed
Note: The above is only a guide to delivery schedules and the couriers may not always be able to deliver within these time scales. If you require delivery by a specific day/date please email us direct with full details. We will always do our best to deliver as per your requirements, however we can not guarantee couriers will deliver on the requested dates.
8. Pro Rider Mobility Ltd may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. The battery (ah) ampage (The AH of the battery refers to the battery ampage) will always be within 2 amps of the advert statement at the time of print. Small variations either higher or lower will in no way affect the performance as advertised.
9. These terms and conditions are governed by English law and we both agree to abide by England and Wales Jurisdiction only.
10. With website based purchases or phone orders under the UK Distance selling Regulations (DSR) the customer has a legal right to be able to cancel an order and / or change their mind within 7 days from the date after receipt of goods. We ask that in the above circumstance that the customer notifies our office either via email (see contact us page) or in writing to our registered office address (see contact us page) within 7 days after the day of receipt of goods. We ask that the customer return the item/s in a good condition and either in original packaging or other suitable packaging. If the goods are returned in a damaged condition (resulting in loss of resale value) or unsuitable packaging we reserve the right to make a claim. The customer is responsible for all costs in returning the item/s to us. Please note that after a 7 day period has elapsed no 'change of mind' returns will be accepted.
If a customer refuses delivery or fails to take delivery by not being at home on the booked delivery day we will charge the carriage fees and the return carriage fees as set by our couriers. By ordering from Pro Rider you are agreeing to these terms of sale.
With all purchases made direct from one of our shops there is no returns policy for customers simply changing their minds over a purchase. All shop items are available for customers to test and use prior to purchase (To ensure the suitability of the item). If as a matter of goodwill the shop manager decides to offer a partial or full refund - this will be in the form of a credit note.
All refunds (credit notes) are processed as soon as possible and in all events within 30 days
Separate parts ordered are non refundable. Parts are deemed to be second hand as soon as they are attached to an item. We would not want to re-sell a part that a customer has already attempted to use. Therefore, please note these are non refundable.
White Glove and Premium Delivery charges are non refundable under any circumstance. By purchasing a White Glove or Premium Delivery service you are entering into a delivery contract which is separate to the sale contract. Pre paid service agreements at a discounted price are non refundable. Extended warranty cover is non refundable.
11. If goods are received damaged please notify us immediately.
In the unlikely event of goods being received damaged we will cover all costs incurred with exchanging the goods or issuing a full refund. We ask you to keep the original packaging or if this is not possible to use other suitable packaging to allow the couriers to collect damaged items. Please note that all damaged goods must be reported to us no later than 3 days after receipt. We can not accept damaged claims after this period. If you are not using the item within the first 3 days you still need to inspect the item to ensure it has arrived in good condition.
12. Warranty (This section refers to standard warranty and extended warranty claims)
by ordering from Pro Rider Mobility Ltd you are agreeing to these terms.
Note: The warranty where we arrange free collection of items and return of items free of charge is applicable to England, Wales and Southern Scotland (please contact us for more details on other locations) For all areas outside of these locations the warranty offered is a Returns to base parts only warranty whereby we will send any/all required parts to you. If you are located outside these aforementioned locations we will need to charge you for the postage of any required parts.
Note: Warranty terms stated here transgress any prior notices on any advertisement.
If you have any queries please email our office (see contacts page for email address)
If a customer makes a warranty claim and requests a collection – we ask that you use suitable packaging and securely package the item. We can arrange collection and inspection of the item and if the item is deemed to be faulty through manufacturing and not mis use we will repair or replace the item in full and cover all costs. However if we find the product is either functioning without a problem or damaged through customer mis-use we reserve the right to claim against the customer for all reasonable expenses incurred in collecting and examining the item. In this event the customer will also be responsible for the return costs of the item.
With most mobility scooter warranty claims Pro Rider Mobility Ltd will send an engineer to your home for an onsite repair - this is at the discretion of our service department and only applicable if we decide the claim is genuine and can be arranged on site. On site visits are not possible for other warranty claims such as electric bikes and golf trolley claims. With these claims we will cover the cost of collecting and returning your item. Please ensure you keep the original packaging incase of any warranty claim. If you dispose of the original packaging you will need to use alternative suitable packaging to ensure safe carriage of the item with the couriers. We can not provide packaging if you have disposed of the original packaging.
Please note that all warranty claims must be in writing (either by email or letter post) we respond to all warranty claims as quickly as possible.
Examples of customer mis-use of products:
Water/liquid spilt over the item. Heavily knocked or dropped causing component damage. Knocked to degree where simple cable is disconnected and simply needs re connecting. Clear evidence that the Eg: scooter has dropped over a high kerb or ran into something causing damage.
At Pro Rider Mobility we pride ourselves in offering the highest level of back up service around. Our engineer’s travel the country looking after our thousands of satisfied customers. Please note that we will always do our best to assist you and the warranty terms stated are for the protection of both buyer and seller. We are always happy to listen to any customer suggestions.
We have an outstanding reputation for dealing with warranty claims. Please note the mobility scooter warranty cover excludes tyres and other parts which can be affected by general user wear and tear. If you have a warranty claim relating to the battery of any item you need to send the battery back to us. We will then test it with our advanced testing equipment. If the battery is found to be faulty via manufacturing defect we will replace the battery for you free of charge and reimburse you reasonable carriage costs. However, if the test results show the battery has been mis used or incorrectly charged we reserve the right to refuse the claim and invite you to collect the battery at your cost. We cover carriage costs up to a maximum of £10.00
Electric bike warranty covers the batteries and the bike components for 12 months (excluding tyres and general wear and tear issues)
Golf trolley warranty covers the batteries and the trolley components for 12 months (excluding wear and tear issues)
After the 12 month period the motor is covered for a further 4 years on a RTB basis. This applies to sales from February 2012 onwards.
Mobility scooter warranty does not cover tyres due to wear and tear issues. By ordering a scooter from Pro Rider you are agreeing to these terms.
Recliner chair warranty covers electrical and mechanical parts. It does not cover any material damage such as stains, tears, padding or stitching issues as these can be caused by user wear and tear and / or user accidents.
Memory foam mattresses are non returnable items due to hygiene reasons. If the item is faulty we will replace within 30 days of purchase or offer a full refund but after 30 days we are not able to accept a return for refund.
Wood burner warranty covers replacement parts or if required a complete replacement burner. The warranty does not cover any installation, fitting or removing costs. The warranty covers the parts only and not any fees paid to installers for installing or removing the burner. With wood burner claims we do not send an engineer to the customer's home to inspect burners as we are not approved installers. We do not cover any costs incurred by installers for removing or fitting the burner. By ordering from Pro Rider you are agreeing to these terms.
Extended warranty and pre pay service agreements are non refundable. By taking out an extended warranty or pre pay service you are agreeing to these terms.
Extended warranty is valid only if the item is serviced annually by an authorised Pro Rider service agent
Only authorised Pro Rider Engineers can repair / service Pro Rider products. Failure to use an authorised Pro Rider engineer or service agent (unless by prior agreement with Pro Rider in writing) will result in the warranty being invalidated.
Pro Rider Freedom, Elite and Easyfold mobility scooter warranty cover is for a period of 2 years (as of February 18th 2013). Please note that after the first 12 month period these products are covered for a further 1 year on a RTB basis only. This applies to sales from February 18th 2013 onwards.
By ordering from Pro Rider Mobility Ltd you are agreeing to our terms and conditions
Please note: Warranty is not transferable and is valid only for the original purchaser.
13. With Pro Rider Mobility Ltd, if you find the same Pro Rider branded item from a recognised UK site with the exact same specifications as our product we will match it for you and then beat it by a further 5%.
(proof of individual site address is required for provenance) (This offer applies to Pro Rider branded items only)
14.Only authorised Pro Rider parts and accessories can be used with all Pro Rider products. Failure to use Pro Rider authorised parts and accessories will invalidate the warranty with your product. For advice and information please contact Pro Rider Head Office. By ordering from Pro Rider you are agreeing to these terms in full.
15. (Ramps) With ramps these are non refundable due to the wear and tear issue. If a ramp is returned to us in an unused condition then we can refund you providing the return is within 8 days of receipt of the goods. With the ramp tread and surface we can not be held responsible for any marks, wearing away or other issues arising from the use of ramps. This is because it is impossible for the buyer to prove that only a scooter / wheelchair within the max user weight has been used on the ramps. From our experience we have come across users who have used other vehicles and items on the ramps which in turn has affected the surface of the ramp. The same applies if the carry handle breaks on the ramps - this is not covered by the warranty. The warranty for ramps covers any physical breakage within the ramp itself if we are satisfied correct use has been applied. By ordering a ramp from Pro Rider you are agreeing to these terms of sale.
16. Any bespoke item ordered from Pro Rider Mobility Ltd which has been made to the customer’s specification are non refundable in any circumstance (unless proven to be faulty). By ordering from Pro Rider Mobility Ltd you are agreeing to these terms.
17. The aforementioned terms and conditions of sale refer to customers based in England, Wales and do not fall under the jurisdiction of Scotland or N Ireland. For customers based outside our covered locations we would not be able to pay for collection of any goods whether damaged or for any other reason. Our locations covered for collection of damaged or returning goods is limited to England and Wales and does not come under any other jurisdiction.
Welcome to Pro Rider Mobility Ltd. Pro Rider Mobility Ltd maintains this site (the "Site") for your personal entertainment, information, education, and communication. Please feel free to browse this Site. Pro Rider Mobility Ltd respects the privacy concerns of the users of the Site and has created this privacy statement to explain what information we gather from your visit to our Site, and how such information may be used.
Collection & Use of Information:
As a general policy, no personally identifiable information, such as your name, address, or e-mail address, is requested by or collected on this Site.
However, if you choose to purchase on this Site you will be asked to provide us with certain personally identifiable information such as your name, mailing address or email address. Personally identifiable information will not be sold and will not be given to any third parties without your consent.
Security for all personally identifiable information is extremely important to us. For this reason we use the latest SSL (secure Socket Layer) encryption technology, as well as PGP encryption on all e-mail communications.
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, Pro Rider Mobility Ltd cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission, we make all possible efforts to ensure its security on our systems.
This Site is neither directed nor targeted to children under the age of 18.
However, certain of Pro Rider Mobility Ltd Affiliated Sites may contain content that may be of interest to visitors of this age, while others of Pro Rider Mobility Ltd Affiliated Sites contain content appropriate solely to persons over the age of 18. Use of those Affiliated Sites is subject to those sites' respective Privacy Policies.
Cookies are pieces of information transferred from a Site and stored on your computer hard drive for record keeping purposes. Cookies can tell us which parts of our web site you visit and how long you spend there so enable us to tailor the Site to your preferences. Cookies do not contain personally identifiable information.
Links to Non-Affiliated Sites:
Pro Rider Mobility Ltd is not responsible for the content or practices of non-affiliated third party Web sites that may be linked to or from this Site.
Consent to Processing:
By using this Site, you unambiguously consent to the processing of your information in the United Kingdom.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the general practices of our Site, or your dealings with our Site, please contact: (see contacts page for email address)
Your Acceptance of These Terms:
Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to these terms will mean you accept those changes.