DRIVE MEDICAL EASY RIDER CLASS 3 MOBILITY SCOOTER
Availability: In stock
Try before you buy? Why not visit our Northampton or Birmingham showroom to get a full demo from one our experienced team members. Just give us a call to book an appointment today.
With a striking, sleek design thatís inspired by the stylish look of a motorbike and with stunning instrumentation, the Easy Rider Scooter is easily one of the best in mobility. This luxury scooter offers precise handling that must be experienced to be appreciated.
- Top speed of 8mph
- Maximum range of 31 miles on full battery charge
- Telescopic front motorbike suspension for optimal handling
- Comfortable rotating sport style seat with sliding and reclining facility
- Height adjustable headrest plus width and angle adjustable armrests to suit user requirements
- Angle adjustable handle bars for comfortable positioning
- Throttle lever with automatic safe-braking system
- Additional Hand Brake for added security
- Excellent manoeuvrability and turning circle for use in small areas and busy environments
- Trip computer with odometer for measuring distance travelled
- Easy to use LED controls
- Illuminated controls feature a twin dial digital dash
- All round lighting, including large headlight, front/rear indicators and rear brake lights to improve outdoor visibility at dusk or when dark
- Twin adjustable rear view mirrors for extra visibility
- Large accommodating footwell with anti-slip rubber mat
- Motorbike style wheels with modern chrome mud guards
- Rear bumper provides additional protection
- Rear anti tip wheels
- Anti roll back system safety device prevents scooter from rolling backwards on hills
- Freewheel facility allows movement of scooter without switching the motor on
- Large seat back storage pocket for keeping essentials safe when out and about
- Optional lockable and removable rear pannier box
We offer a Price Watch guarantee. If you find the same product from any recognised supplier at a lower price we will not only match it but also beat it by a further 5 percent.
5 Star Back Up and Warranty Service
Unlike other sellers our warranty/service back up includes the cost of carriage both to and from the customer's home. Therefore if you require back up service we would either send an engineer to your doorstep or send a carrier to collect the scooter, fully service it and return it to you all at our expense. Our company is famous for providing the best back up service around and we pride ourselves on our 'second to none' customer reputation.
- 1 Year Warranty Cover
- 3 Months Free Insurance is available
- Recommended MK batteries: 2x 12V 79Ah or 2x 12V 100Ah**
- Weight capacity 180kg (28st)
- Class 3
Can I Claim VAT Relief?
If you require advice as to your suitability for vat relief you should consult with H M Customs and Excise Advice Service on: 0845 010 9000 Alternatively call us at Pro Rider Mobility Ltd 01604 813428
WHO CAN CLAIM VAT RELIEF ON PURCHASES?
If you are chronically sick or disabled and the products are for your personal use. Full details can be found at HM Customs and Excise, Notice 701/7, Supplies to disabled people.
Where the goods are made available by the charity to a disabled person for their personal or domestic use. Full details can be found at HM Customs and Excise, Notice 701/7, Supplies to charities.
If you are not eligible for VAT relief, we are obliged to charge you the full VAT rate on the whole of your order. Please contact us so that we can re-calculate your bill.
PRO RIDER MOBILITY ROAD KING SCOOTER REVIEW
Dear pro rider we have just received my wife's new road king. we would like to thank you for your excellent service. as promised 2 days delivery. this is the 2nd road king & also pro ride elite which I keep in my car. we have bought from you plus batteries tyres steering parts & new front wheel hubs plus front body panel. 2 of our friends have bought road kings on our recommendation. we wish there were more companies like yours that give customer complete satisfaction. we wish your company all the success in the future. thank you SUE & MICK TAYOLR
Pro Rider Mobility Scooter Review
This is NOT an enquiry. This is a message for the managing director of your company. I have just purchased a scooter from you & I want to compliment you on a first class product & service. In particular I would like you to give praise to Sally. She has been so helpful & considerate. She is the type of employee that every company could do with.She was kind, helpful & willing to go the extra mile for the sake of a customer. Again Thank you & Thank you Sally
Pro Rider Mobility Scooter Review
Hi Simon. I recieved my scooter on Wednsday as promised. I haven't had a chance to use it yet because of the weather. Mark the dfelivery man was great and very professional (A true Ambassador for your company). I am now just waiting for the paperwork (Taxation etc.) Thanks again for the excellent service. Kind Regards
Hello. Just to let you know the mobility scooter has arrived safe and sound here in Portugal. Many thanks for all you help it has made the young ladies life so much better now she can get out and about again. it was so nice for us to see her & her family so happy. Once again a big thank you from all of us. Kind Regards Lesley
BBC TOP GEAR PRO RIDER MOBILITY ROAD KING
Just seen Jeremy Clarkson riding the Road King Pro Rider mobility scooter. Fantastically entertaining and very impressed they chose your scooter above all others. Our Road King is still going strong and is by far the best value for money. We wish Pro Rider continued success. Keith & Maureen Coleman Edinburgh
Still can't believe you can sell these at less than a grand
Came down on Saturday and collected the Road King. well worth the trip (even though is was over 730 miles round trip..lol) Dad loves the scooter and you were right when you said it was perfect for camping and nature trailing. Still can't believe you can sell these at less than a grand when the other shops sell at several thousand. Thanks again mate and you were right when you said it would be well worth a long day out.
Your mobility scooters are excellent value for money
Its good to hear of a company such as Pro Rider who are fair and customer friendly towards their disabled buyers. I am sick of seeing the abuse that many so called mobility companies use towards disabled people. They must think that they are easy targets for over blown hyped up prices. They really make me angry. We are just normal hard working folk that have a limited budget to work with and your mobility scooters are excellent value for money. I will be passing on your details to all of my friends and work colleagues.
Scooter delivered this morning. I am very pleased with it
Scooter delivered this morning. I am very pleased with it. I look forward to many years of use. Thanks and regards.