Delivery on this item is currently October 2014
Free delivery with all mobility products.
5 STAR HOME WARRANTY WITH ALL PRODUCTS AND FREE INSURANCE
WITH ALL MOBILITY SCOOTERS, POWER CHAIRS AND WHEELCHAIRS
Free 5 star home warranty giving the ultimate home cover.
HUGE RANGE ON ONE CHARGE ‘30 MILES!!’
HUGE 2 x 560W MOTORS
2 x HUGE 50AH BATTERIES
This high quality electric wheelchair has the unique advantage of adjustable hand controls. These hand controls can be used on both the LEFT and RIGHT arm of the power chair. Simply choose the best control side for you and place the operating controls into the appropriate arm.
The Pro Rider P2 Deluxe Power Chair has been developed to provide the user with simple and safe controls. This is a superb power chair with plenty of power, yet with a very tight turning circle – giving the user the ultimate in freedom and flexibility. The P2 can turn on its own axis giving the ultimate in turning circles.
This is a very high specification power chair.
The P2 Deluxe Power chair is perfect for indoor and outdoor use. Many of our customers have commented how easy and comfortable it is to use the P2 Deluxe Power chair in supermarkets and shopping centres.
Customers have also commented on how well it handles the rough pavements and roads that unfortunately we have to deal with these days.
We invite you to view and test this superb power chair at one of our showrooms.
- Easy to remove battery pack
- Up to 30 miles on a full battery charge
- On or off board charging making it very user friendly
- Heavy duty power chair for heavy duty use.
- Shaped PU armrests for maximum comfort
- Width & angle adjustable and removable arm rests
- Anti tip wheels for added stability
- Tried and tested industry standard electronics
- Height adjustable cushioned seat
- Extra powerful 2 x 560W motors to allow for the steepest gradients
- Length: 99cm (39")
- Extra wide seat width: 48cm (19")
- Weight: 137kg (302lbs)
- Top speed: 6mph
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 136kg (22 stone)
- Motor power 2 x 560W
The P2 Power Wheelchair has the added feature of interchangeable panel covers. Therefore you have the option of Blue, Red, Silver or Grey for your Wheelchair base.