DRIVE MEDICAL CIRRUS POWERCHAIR
Availability: In stock
With an attractive, lightweight, carbon steel frame and a silver vein finish which is easy to maintain, the Cirrus Powerchair is no fuss mobility as and when you need it.
- Foldable and lightweight, making it ideal for transporting and storing.
- Rear wheel drive system.
- Integrated, programmable PG controller and adjustable length joystick mount, accommodates most users.
- Flip up, height adjustable and removable padded armrests to suit comfort of user.
- Height adjustable legrests suit users leg length.
- Tension adjustable backrest and padded nylon upholstery for additional comfort and support.
- Comes with 1.5” seat cushion and front pocket for storing essentials.
- Comes with back cushion which includes a larger pocket for additional storage.
- Adjustable length controller mount.
- Detachable and height adjustable back post and push handles.
- Swing away, removable footrests (with calf straps) to assist with easy transfers.
- Detachable anti tip wheels.
- Solid front 8” castors with 12.5” solid rear tyres provide durability and low maintenance.
- Electromagnetic brakes and emergency brakes.
- De-clutch operation to enable you to safely freewheel the chair where and when required.
- Designed for indoor and limited outdoor use such as shopping centres
- Includes seat belt
- Includes batteries
- Maximum speed of 4mph
- Maximum range of 15 miles on a full battery charge
- One touch lap belt and calf strap included for additional safety and security
- Available in 46cm (18”) seat width
- Attractive steel cross-brace frame
- Off board charging with folding battery tray (2 x 34Ah Batteries)**
- Available in Silver
- Maximum weight capacity 136kg (21st)
Can I Claim VAT Relief?
If you require advice as to your suitability for vat relief you should consult with H M Customs and Excise Advice Service on: 0845 010 9000 Alternatively call us at Pro Rider Mobility Ltd 01604 813428
WHO CAN CLAIM VAT RELIEF ON PURCHASES?
If you are chronically sick or disabled and the products are for your personal use. Full details can be found at HM Customs and Excise, Notice 701/7, Supplies to disabled people.
Where the goods are made available by the charity to a disabled person for their personal or domestic use. Full details can be found at HM Customs and Excise, Notice 701/7, Supplies to charities.
If you are not eligible for VAT relief, we are obliged to charge you the full VAT rate on the whole of your order. Please contact us so that we can re-calculate your bill.
The wheelchair and mobility scooter are great
Hi Pro Rider The wheelchair and mobility scooter are great and I wanted to thank you for the great price you let me have them at Thanks Fiona
The wheelchair and accessories have really helped us
Just wanted to send a quick thank you to both you and the lovely lady in the shop who have been so helpful to my wife. She has been so down since having her problems but the way in which you both have assisted us has been wonderful. The wheelchair and accessories have really helped us and being on a pension it was lovely to be able to buy at such a good price. Thanks again.
Just to say thank you for my order. the wheelchair is excellent for my son. It is well made to a high spec and good value
Just to say thank you for my order. the wheelchair is excellent for my son. It is well made to a high spec and good value for the price of £88.00. Thanks also for your prompt attention to my order. Carole Elkkins
Thank you for the 2 wheelchairs received by my dad today
Just wanted to thank you for the 2 wheelchairs received by my dad today. both he and my auntie are delighted and cant believe the price you sold them at. I will definitely be spreaded the word to everyone at our meetings about the service. price and most of all the friendlyness of you all.
Very helpful. helped with all enquiries very good and can deliver quickly high recommend this shop!
Hello Simon. Ref. Wheelchair Further to my e-mail yesterday regarding details of the end user for the above wheelchair. I feel I should write again and express my gratitude for everything.. The chair arrived TODAY. in excellent condition. at 13.00 hrs - it was only ordered last Monday. FANTASTIC SERVICE. I know my mother will be delighted with it. On top of that. it'll reduce my number of visits to the gym!! Thank you all very much. Kindest Regards. Meirion Davies
Hello Simon I am very sorry that I have been unable to contact you before today but I have been extremely unwell . I am just writing to say a very big thank you for sending the replacement wheels for my wheelchair . It has taken a lot of stress away at a very bad time and I a now able to enjoy my new wheelchair . I would like to thank you for your fast, trouble free after sales service and the professional way in which you dealt with my problem. I would certainly have no hesitation in recommending your company as the help and service has been fantastic . Many thanks again and I will ensure that I leave nothing but good reports to whomever I deal with regarding your company and after sales service . Thank you again.
A great price and. even better. a quick response.
Sir. I have just placed an order for a wheelchair access 6ft ramp. The reason I placed this order with you was a great price, and even better, a quick response to my two enquiries. Well done. looking forward to receiving the ramp asap on behalf of my mother.