TRAVELITE FOLDING MOBILITY SCOOTER, RED
Availability: In stock
Try before you buy? Why not visit our Northampton or Birmingham showroom to get a full demo from one our experienced team members. Just give us a call to book an appointment today.
The lightweight Travelite Red has been designed to allow users to simply transport and store their scooter, making it ideal for easy travelling. The scooter weighs a lightweight 20kg, allowing users to store the scooter free of charge when travelling by coach.
The Travelite Red can be easily folded and unfolded by remote control in under 20 seconds providing a quick and easy transport solution for users on the go. Additional safety features such as speed reduction when cornering, an auto stop function and the anti-slip footwell carpet all provide further security to the user for added peace of mind.
Specifications- Top speed of 4mph*
- Maximum range of 6 miles on full battery charge*
- Folds to a compact size within 20 seconds
- Compact scooter designed to fit into small car boots
- Lightweight folding scooter weighs in at only 20kg, making it ideal for cruises, flights and bus trips
- Overall scooter weight (inc. batteries) complies with Coach Luggage Policy of 20kg allowance which means the scooter can be stored free of charge
- Scooter can be folded and unfolded using the remote control or buttons on the rear shroud of the scooter itself
- Comfortable and padded compact seat with auto-folding back
- Carry handle allows the scooter to be easily lifted in and out of car boots
- Automatic electromagnetic brake system
- Height adjustable tiller to suit user requirements
- 8“ silver alloy wheels with solid puncture proof tyres
- Additional safety features include automatic speed reduction when cornering to aid stability and an auto- stop function to prevent the scooter from folding whilst in use
- On board charging**
- Anti slip carpet in footwell for added safety
- Comes complete with padded carry bag to protect the scooter whilst in transit
- Excellent turning radius of 780mm
- Ground clearance of 35mm
- Rear anti tip wheels as standard
- Anti-roll back system safety device prevents scooter from rolling backwards on hills
- 24V 8.7ah lithium ion airline friendly batteries**
- Also available in Copper or Purple
- Weight capacity 115kg (18st)
* Subject to conditions of use
** Batteries included as standard
Can I Claim VAT Relief?
If you require advice as to your suitability for vat relief you should consult with H M Customs and Excise Advice Service on: 0845 010 9000 Alternatively call us at Pro Rider Mobility Ltd 01604 813428
WHO CAN CLAIM VAT RELIEF ON PURCHASES?
If you are chronically sick or disabled and the products are for your personal use. Full details can be found at HM Customs and Excise, Notice 701/7, Supplies to disabled people.
Where the goods are made available by the charity to a disabled person for their personal or domestic use. Full details can be found at HM Customs and Excise, Notice 701/7, Supplies to charities.
If you are not eligible for VAT relief, we are obliged to charge you the full VAT rate on the whole of your order. Please contact us so that we can re-calculate your bill.
The scooter has a good solid feel and is amazingly powerful.
Just a quick word of thanks for all your help with the above order. Delivery was received at 10:00 this morning. After the problem with the seat screw, which my wife telephoned you about, was eventually sorted by a passing plumber!!! I was gleefully practising my three point turns within minutes!! The scooter has a good solid feel and is amazingly powerful. The service I have received from you has been second to none. a truly wonderful and pleasant trade. I would have not a moments hesitation in recommending your company to anybody. Once again thanks to you personally for taking such good care of my order.
Pro Rider Electric Golf trolley
Hi received my new Pro rider its the bee's knee's fantastic item for the money paid very, very happy Edwin Craig JMFC Swindon
Still can't believe you can sell these at less than a grand
Came down on Saturday and collected the Road King. well worth the trip (even though is was over 730 miles round trip..lol) Dad loves the scooter and you were right when you said it was perfect for camping and nature trailing. Still can't believe you can sell these at less than a grand when the other shops sell at several thousand. Thanks again mate and you were right when you said it would be well worth a long day out.
The mobility scooter is brilliant. very comfortable and powerful.
Hi Simon. The mobility scooter is brilliant. very comfortable and powerful. Anyone who buys anything else has more money than sense. You can use that as a testimonial if you want. Thanks Tony
Your mobility scooters are excellent value for money
Its good to hear of a company such as Pro Rider who are fair and customer friendly towards their disabled buyers. I am sick of seeing the abuse that many so called mobility companies use towards disabled people. They must think that they are easy targets for over blown hyped up prices. They really make me angry. We are just normal hard working folk that have a limited budget to work with and your mobility scooters are excellent value for money. I will be passing on your details to all of my friends and work colleagues.
Thank you for the quick delivery
I have just received my prorider mobility scooter and want to thank you for the quick delivery. Also what good value! I have tried it indoors and find it much more comfortable than my wheel chair. Also have my Independence back which one cannot put a price on. Great doing business .
All in all a great experience. and the scooter does what it says on the tin - great price too!
A lot of companies could learn how to conduct their business from this one. I ordered a scooter online Tuesday PM and it arrived in Scotland on Thursday at 1PM. An e-mail query about delivery charge was answered within an hour. Another question by phone regarding VAT exemption was courteously dealt with by Simon. who took the time to lead me to the appropriate link on their website. I then got a call from Simon at 9AM on Wednesday to advise that the item was being despatched and what to expect when it arrived. All in all a great experience. and the scooter does what it says on the tin - great price too! Thanks for everything. Regards - Rob
I would like to thank every person involved with sending my Pro-Rider Mobility Scooter.
Hi I would like to thank every person involved with sending my Pro-Rider Scooter. at the time they gave me. What a difference it has made to my life. being able to get out of the house again and going up to the shops. I also received the 3 month free insurance. again I can't thank you all enough.