TRAVELITE FOLDING MOBILITY SCOOTER, PURPLE
Availability: In stock
Try before you buy? Why not visit our Northampton or Birmingham showroom to get a full demo from one our experienced team members. Just give us a call to book an appointment today.
The lightweight Travelite Purple has been designed to allow users to simply transport and store their scooter, making it ideal for easy travelling. The scooter weighs a lightweight 20kg, allowing users to store the scooter free of charge when travelling by coach.
The Travelite Purple can be easily folded and unfolded by remote control in under 20 seconds providing a quick and easy transport solution for users on the go. Additional safety features such as speed reduction when cornering, an auto stop function and the anti-slip footwell carpet all provide further security to the user for added peace of mind.
Specifications- Top speed of 4mph*
- Maximum range of 6 miles on full battery charge*
- Folds to a compact size within 20 seconds
- Compact scooter designed to fit into small car boots
- Lightweight folding scooter weighs in at only 20kg, making it ideal for cruises, flights and bus trips
- Overall scooter weight (inc. batteries) complies with Coach Luggage Policy of 20kg allowance which means the scooter can be stored free of charge
- Scooter can be folded and unfolded using the remote control or buttons on the rear shroud of the scooter itself
- Comfortable and padded compact seat with auto-folding back
- Carry handle allows the scooter to be easily lifted in and out of car boots
- Automatic electromagnetic brake system
- Height adjustable tiller to suit user requirements
- 8“ silver alloy wheels with solid puncture proof tyres
- Additional safety features include automatic speed reduction when cornering to aid stability and an auto- stop function to prevent the scooter from folding whilst in use
- On board charging**
- Anti slip carpet in footwell for added safety
- Comes complete with padded carry bag to protect the scooter whilst in transit
- Excellent turning radius of 780mm
- Ground clearance of 35mm
- Rear anti tip wheels as standard
- Anti-roll back system safety device prevents scooter from rolling backwards on hills
- 24V 8.7ah lithium ion airline friendly batteries**
- Also available in Red or Copper
- Weight capacity 115kg (18st)
* Subject to conditions of use
** Batteries included as standard
Can I Claim VAT Relief?
If you require advice as to your suitability for vat relief you should consult with H M Customs and Excise Advice Service on: 0845 010 9000 Alternatively call us at Pro Rider Mobility Ltd 01604 813428
WHO CAN CLAIM VAT RELIEF ON PURCHASES?
If you are chronically sick or disabled and the products are for your personal use. Full details can be found at HM Customs and Excise, Notice 701/7, Supplies to disabled people.
Where the goods are made available by the charity to a disabled person for their personal or domestic use. Full details can be found at HM Customs and Excise, Notice 701/7, Supplies to charities.
If you are not eligible for VAT relief, we are obliged to charge you the full VAT rate on the whole of your order. Please contact us so that we can re-calculate your bill.
Pro Rider Mobility Scooter Review
Hi Please can you post this on your website as I feel the comments will benefit you. I recently purchased a portable Freedom scooter from your Southampton showroom and apart from the friendly no hassle service I received the scooter itself far surpasses what you advertise. You advert is actually incorrect as the scooter covers significantly more miles than you advertise and my wife exceeds the maximum user weight by 2 stone - I am hoping when she reads this she will lose some weight or at least I will when she gives my dinner to the dogs. I will stop going on now but feel free to pass my details to any customer who wants to view in Hampshire. Ps: Looking forward to seeing your larger scooter on Top Gear later this month. A real pleasure to deal with you gents and ladies. A happy William Pelfrey Pompey
Your mobility scooters are excellent value for money
Its good to hear of a company such as Pro Rider who are fair and customer friendly towards their disabled buyers. I am sick of seeing the abuse that many so called mobility companies use towards disabled people. They must think that they are easy targets for over blown hyped up prices. They really make me angry. We are just normal hard working folk that have a limited budget to work with and your mobility scooters are excellent value for money. I will be passing on your details to all of my friends and work colleagues.
A Thank You for the service I have recieved from Pro Rider Mobility UK
This is not an enquiry but a Thank You for the service I have recieved from Pro Rider Mobility UK. My Pro Rider scooter axel broke and Hayden the engineer came to Exeter Devon replace a new axel and a did a full service could not ask for any better service from a great firm they think about their customers first would and have recomended Pro Rider to people once again Thank You.
8 MPH MOBILITY SCOOTER
Firstly, many thanks for the warm welcome and advice received when Heather and I came to see you on Thursday. a very pleasant experience. I have now been able to get out of the house and down local footpaths and roads for the first time in 10 years and it feels fantastic to have such renewed freedom. Yours sincerely Phil Allison
Recieved my scooter and raincover today. Thank you.
Received my scooter and raincover today (tueusday) just to let you know I am very pleased with both items and the fast delivery thankyou very much.
It is great to be independent.
Thankyou very much for your help with my buying of the scooter and the DVLA forms. We are getting on very well and it is great to be independent.
Hello again Simon. the mobility scooter arrived first thing on Monday morning as we were ready to visit my step son in hospital(So we had some exciting news to pass on to him)-So could you please pass on my thanks to everyone who was involved in packing and getting the scooter delivered to us.-----Me and the wife are now back home in our own house while we wait for (Shane step son ) to come home from hospital.hopefully at the weekend.or some time next week.Its then we shall "Try it out"------Until then--Thank you once again for everything Graham
Just got back from my hols and the Freedom mobility scooter was fantastic
Just got back from my hols and the Freedom scooter was fantastic - really made the trip great - thanks for sorting out the delivery and Roger was so helpful with showing me how to use it. My aunt loves the lift chair also. I am after one of those canopies now and will see you next Weds.