TRAVELITE FOLDING MOBILITY SCOOTER, COPPER
Availability: In stock
Try before you buy? Why not visit our Northampton or Birmingham showroom to get a full demo from one our experienced team members. Just give us a call to book an appointment today.
The lightweight Travelite Copper has been designed to allow users to simply transport and store their scooter, making it ideal for easy travelling. The scooter weighs a lightweight 20kg, allowing users to store the scooter free of charge when travelling by coach.
The Travelite Copper can be easily folded and unfolded by remote control in under 20 seconds providing a quick and easy transport solution for users on the go. Additional safety features such as speed reduction when cornering, an auto stop function and the anti-slip footwell carpet all provide further security to the user for added peace of mind.
Specifications- Top speed of 4mph*
- Maximum range of 6 miles on full battery charge*
- Folds to a compact size within 20 seconds
- Compact scooter designed to fit into small car boots
- Lightweight folding scooter weighs in at only 20kg, making it ideal for cruises, flights and bus trips
- Overall scooter weight (inc. batteries) complies with Coach Luggage Policy of 20kg allowance which means the scooter can be stored free of charge
- Scooter can be folded and unfolded using the remote control or buttons on the rear shroud of the scooter itself
- Comfortable and padded compact seat with auto-folding back
- Carry handle allows the scooter to be easily lifted in and out of car boots
- Automatic electromagnetic brake system
- Height adjustable tiller to suit user requirements
- 8“ silver alloy wheels with solid puncture proof tyres
- Additional safety features include automatic speed reduction when cornering to aid stability and an auto- stop function to prevent the scooter from folding whilst in use
- On board charging**
- Anti slip carpet in footwell for added safety
- Comes complete with padded carry bag to protect the scooter whilst in transit
- Excellent turning radius of 780mm
- Ground clearance of 35mm
- Rear anti tip wheels as standard
- Anti-roll back system safety device prevents scooter from rolling backwards on hills
- 24V 8.7ah lithium ion airline friendly batteries**
- Also available in Red or Purple
- Weight capacity 115kg (18st)
* Subject to conditions of use
** Batteries included as standard
Can I Claim VAT Relief?
If you require advice as to your suitability for vat relief you should consult with H M Customs and Excise Advice Service on: 0845 010 9000 Alternatively call us at Pro Rider Mobility Ltd 01604 813428
WHO CAN CLAIM VAT RELIEF ON PURCHASES?
If you are chronically sick or disabled and the products are for your personal use. Full details can be found at HM Customs and Excise, Notice 701/7, Supplies to disabled people.
Where the goods are made available by the charity to a disabled person for their personal or domestic use. Full details can be found at HM Customs and Excise, Notice 701/7, Supplies to charities.
If you are not eligible for VAT relief, we are obliged to charge you the full VAT rate on the whole of your order. Please contact us so that we can re-calculate your bill.
May I say how much I am enjoying the mobility scooter
Thanks for the email and yes I would like to upgrade to the larger bag. Meanwhile may I say how much I am enjoying the Road King mobility scooter. Never having been a driver and as where we live is narrow lanes and massive lorries and tractors it was a bit daunting taking to the roads but I am having a ball. Our village is also cobbled with sides which slope away which does not make for easy riding. Last time I went out I managed to knock the board outside a pub - it didn't do any damage and didn't fall over. ( I had to side up as a huge tractor and trailer was heading towards me). So I have been getting my leg pulled by my mates when they see me out and about - telling me the police are coming for me .
The scooter is everything I hoped for and has opened up so many new opportunities to me
Hi. I just wanted to say thank you for the fantastic service that I received from you when I purchased my Pro rider scooter. a couple of weeks ago. The scooter is everything I hoped for and has opened up so many new opportunities to me. The poor dogs are worn out though! Many thanks to you.
8 MPH MOBILITY SCOOTER
Firstly, many thanks for the warm welcome and advice received when Heather and I came to see you on Thursday. a very pleasant experience. I have now been able to get out of the house and down local footpaths and roads for the first time in 10 years and it feels fantastic to have such renewed freedom. Yours sincerely Phil Allison
PRO RIDER ELITE MOBILITY SCOOTER REVIEW
Hi! My new scooter arrived today as promised and I am absolutely delighted with it. Last July I spent nearly £2000 on a Luggie which I consider was very poor value. I have already highlighted several problems with the Luggie and for your interest I will tell you what they are. Firstly there is no ignition key so scooter cannot be immobilised. Secondly there is no speed control which can be dangerous especially in a shop where it is wise to have such possibility. Thirdly although the scooter is very light in that it weighs on 23 kilos it cannot be broken into parts and therefore the full weight has to be lifted into a vehicle. I am now charging the battery for the new scooter and can't wait to try it out.
A Thank You for the service I have recieved from Pro Rider Mobility UK
This is not an enquiry but a Thank You for the service I have recieved from Pro Rider Mobility UK. My Pro Rider scooter axel broke and Hayden the engineer came to Exeter Devon replace a new axel and a did a full service could not ask for any better service from a great firm they think about their customers first would and have recomended Pro Rider to people once again Thank You.
Getting a prorider mobility scooter was a dream come true
Getting a prorider mobility scooter was a dream come true and complete with hazard lights was able to tax it for road use overall i got a good scooter at a price i could afford William Lyon Swansea
I would like to thank every person involved with sending my Pro-Rider Mobility Scooter.
Hi I would like to thank every person involved with sending my Pro-Rider Scooter. at the time they gave me. What a difference it has made to my life. being able to get out of the house again and going up to the shops. I also received the 3 month free insurance. again I can't thank you all enough.
I still cant believe the price of 349.00 for the new mobility scooter
Hi Simon Thanks for everything. Your chap delivered the mobility scooter yesterday and he set it up and and gave a full demonstration. I still cant believe the price of 349.00 for the new mobility scooter. Can you let me know about the extended 5 star home warranty as I would like to take it out. Thanks for the free insurance also.