TRAVELITE FOLDING MOBILITY SCOOTER, COPPER
Availability: In stock
Try before you buy? Why not visit our Northampton or Birmingham showroom to get a full demo from one our experienced team members. Just give us a call to book an appointment today.
The lightweight Travelite Copper has been designed to allow users to simply transport and store their scooter, making it ideal for easy travelling. The scooter weighs a lightweight 20kg, allowing users to store the scooter free of charge when travelling by coach.
The Travelite Copper can be easily folded and unfolded by remote control in under 20 seconds providing a quick and easy transport solution for users on the go. Additional safety features such as speed reduction when cornering, an auto stop function and the anti-slip footwell carpet all provide further security to the user for added peace of mind.
Specifications- Top speed of 4mph*
- Maximum range of 6 miles on full battery charge*
- Folds to a compact size within 20 seconds
- Compact scooter designed to fit into small car boots
- Lightweight folding scooter weighs in at only 20kg, making it ideal for cruises, flights and bus trips
- Overall scooter weight (inc. batteries) complies with Coach Luggage Policy of 20kg allowance which means the scooter can be stored free of charge
- Scooter can be folded and unfolded using the remote control or buttons on the rear shroud of the scooter itself
- Comfortable and padded compact seat with auto-folding back
- Carry handle allows the scooter to be easily lifted in and out of car boots
- Automatic electromagnetic brake system
- Height adjustable tiller to suit user requirements
- 8“ silver alloy wheels with solid puncture proof tyres
- Additional safety features include automatic speed reduction when cornering to aid stability and an auto- stop function to prevent the scooter from folding whilst in use
- On board charging**
- Anti slip carpet in footwell for added safety
- Comes complete with padded carry bag to protect the scooter whilst in transit
- Excellent turning radius of 780mm
- Ground clearance of 35mm
- Rear anti tip wheels as standard
- Anti-roll back system safety device prevents scooter from rolling backwards on hills
- 24V 8.7ah lithium ion airline friendly batteries**
- Also available in Red or Purple
- Weight capacity 115kg (18st)
* Subject to conditions of use
** Batteries included as standard
Can I Claim VAT Relief?
If you require advice as to your suitability for vat relief you should consult with H M Customs and Excise Advice Service on: 0845 010 9000 Alternatively call us at Pro Rider Mobility Ltd 01604 813428
WHO CAN CLAIM VAT RELIEF ON PURCHASES?
If you are chronically sick or disabled and the products are for your personal use. Full details can be found at HM Customs and Excise, Notice 701/7, Supplies to disabled people.
Where the goods are made available by the charity to a disabled person for their personal or domestic use. Full details can be found at HM Customs and Excise, Notice 701/7, Supplies to charities.
If you are not eligible for VAT relief, we are obliged to charge you the full VAT rate on the whole of your order. Please contact us so that we can re-calculate your bill.
We could not be more pleased - absolutely top class service - I have ridden on my mobility scooter this morning.
We could not be more pleased - absolutely top class service - I have ridden on my mobility scooter this morning. We thoroughly recommend and commend you Thank you and best regards Diann
Thank you for your professionalism
Hi. i would just like to thank you for your professionalism from the moment i ordered the scooter to the guy's who delivered it Thank you
I am so thrilled with the mobility scooter as it was a very much needed !!!!
Thank you very much as we did recieve the delivery yesterday 29.12.09 and I am so thrilled with the scooter as it was a very much needed !!!! Thank you so much for help in getting it delivered much sooner than I thought. Wishing u all very happy new year as mine will be so much better with this new scooter !!!!!!
PRO RIDER ROAD KING MOBILITY SCOOTER REVIEW
Dear pro rider. Just to say very impressed with the service. it was great to be able try your mobility scooters you gave good advise and no pressure. it was useful you showing me how they split down to fit in my car. and that it would fit without splitting it down. I was so surprised the road king fitted in my citron Zara compete. ramps as well. a big plus. Everyone was so helpful. even the people in the warehouse asked if I was happy with everything and asked if i had any more questions. I have now tried the road king on pavement. road and even across a grass field. (its been a long time since i could take the dog for a walk in a field.) i think this will go anywhere. This is every thing I hoped it would be. and more. can't recommend pro rider enough. I only come over to look. but so impressed had to take one away. so glad I did. Thanks Steve Boyle Highbridge Somerset
Still can't believe you can sell these at less than a grand
Came down on Saturday and collected the Road King. well worth the trip (even though is was over 730 miles round trip..lol) Dad loves the scooter and you were right when you said it was perfect for camping and nature trailing. Still can't believe you can sell these at less than a grand when the other shops sell at several thousand. Thanks again mate and you were right when you said it would be well worth a long day out.
mobility scooter pro rider review
Dear Colleagues. I have now recieved the scooter and am writting to mention how pleased both me and my husband are with the quality and the service we have recieved from your comany. We are still waiting for the log book from DVLA but know this can take a bit longer so will give it another few days then contact them direct to see how much longer it will be. Again our greatest thanks for a quality service and a company I will be recommending to my friends and family.
Dear Simon.I would like to thank you so much for the arrival of my scooter.It was all I expected and so much more.In watching our Grand son and Grandaughter put every thing into place.I could see that I had purchased a real bargain.from a trustworthy company.at an excellent price.I can only see a lifetime of faithful.trustworthy service from my brand new Pro Rider Mobility scooter.Once again thank you so much for everything.I would recomend this scooter to anyone. J.Hughes.
BBC TOP GEAR PRO RIDER MOBILITY ROAD KING
Just seen Jeremy Clarkson riding the Road King Pro Rider mobility scooter. Fantastically entertaining and very impressed they chose your scooter above all others. Our Road King is still going strong and is by far the best value for money. We wish Pro Rider continued success. Keith & Maureen Coleman Edinburgh